- For the Owner of this website, the protection of Users’ personal data is of utmost importance. He makes every effort to ensure that Users feel safe when entrusting their personal data when using the website.
- The user is a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, using electronic services available on the website.
- The administrator uses the most modern technical means and organizational solutions, ensuring a high level of protection of personal data being processed and protection against unauthorized access.
I. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of personal data is the Entrepreneur Mr. Łukasz Żrodowski, running a business under the name: AMAZEMET Sp. z o.o., with headquarters at: Al. Jana Pawła II 27, 00-867, Warsaw, NIP: 9512482142 (hereinafter referred to as the “Owner”).
II. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Administrator processes the User’s personal data in order to:
Exchange of correspondence, completion of activities under the contract, creating an offer in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- This means that these data are needed in particular for
- concluding a contract;
- making settlements;
- delivery of goods ordered by the User or performance of services;
- The User may also consent to receive information about new products and promotions, which will cause the administrator to also process personal data in order to send the User commercial information regarding, inter alia, new products or services, promotions or sales.
- Personal data are also processed as part of the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the data controller and the performance of tasks in the public interest, including to perform tasks related to security and defense or to keep tax documentation.
- Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of direct marketing of products, securing and pursuing claims or protection against claims of the User or a third party, as well as marketing of services and products of third parties or own marketing, which is not direct marketing.
III. DATA TYPE
- The administrator processes the following personal data, the provision of which is necessary for:
a) Data provided by the User optionally via the contact form or a request for cooperation.
-First name and last name
– Mailing address (e-mail)
-Information on the Application (company description, NIP)
-Information related to establishing cooperation
IV. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119, May 4, 2016, p. 1-88, hereinafter: “GDPR Regulation”.
- The administrator processes personal data only after obtaining the User’s consent at the time of confirmation of the transaction made on the website.
- Expressing consent to the processing of personal data is completely voluntary, however, failure to grant it makes it impossible to make purchases or contact via website.
V. USER RIGHTS
- The user may at any time request the administrator to provide information on the scope of personal data processing.
- The User may at any time request the correction or rectification of his personal data.
- The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data, without giving any reason. The request not to process data may refer to a specific processing purpose indicated by the User, e.g. withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information or relate to all purposes of data processing. Withdrawal of consent for all processing purposes will result in the User’s account being deleted from the website, along with all the User’s personal data previously processed by the administrator. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the activities already performed.
- The user may at any time request, without giving any reason, that the administrator remove his data. The request to delete the data will not affect the activities performed so far. The deletion of data means the simultaneous deletion of the User’s account, along with all personal data saved and processed so far by the administrator.
- The User may at any time object to the processing of personal data, both in terms of all the User’s personal data processed by the administrator, as well as only to a limited extent, e.g. as regards data processing for a specific purpose. The objection will not affect the activities performed so far.
- The user may request the restriction of the processing of personal data, either for a specified period or without a time limit, but within a specified scope, which the administrator will be obliged to fulfill. This request will not affect the activities performed so far.
- The User may request the administrator to transfer the processed personal data of the User to another entity. For this purpose, he should write a request to the administrator, indicating to which entity (name, address) the User’s personal data should be provided and what specific data the User would like the administrator to provide. After the User confirms his request, the administrator will provide the indicated entity with the User’s personal data in electronic form. The User’s confirmation of the request is necessary due to the security of the User’s personal data and to be sure that the request comes from an authorized person.
- The administrator informs the User about the actions taken, within one month of receiving one of the requests mentioned in the previous points.
VI. ENTRYING THE PROCESSING OF DATA TO OTHER ENTITIES
- The administrator may entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with the administrator, to the extent necessary for the implementation of the transaction, e.g. to prepare the ordered goods and deliver shipments or provide commercial information from the administrator (the latter applies to Users who have consented to receive commercial information) .
in no way made available to third parties or transferred to other entities for the purpose of sending marketing materials of these third parties.
- Personal data of the Website Users are not transferred outside the European Union.
WE ARE THERE:
AMAZEMET Sp. z o. o. [Ltd.]
Al. Jana Pawła II 27
+ 48 690 013 999
AMAZEMET Sp. z o. o. | Al. Jana Pawła II 27, 00-867 Warszawa, Polska | Sąd Rejonowy dla M. St. Warszawy w Warszawie, XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego | KRS 0000780516, NIP 9512482142, REGON 383017558 | Kapitał zakładowy – 26 250 PLN (opłacony w całości)